January 1, 2011

Look Of The Day 11-1-1

Not remembering who I am or where I am I wonder what would happen if I pulled that little lever, lol.


( => click picture to enlarge !)

Beanie & Hair: Amacci Hair - Christmas 2010 Group Gift -Sonya & Marc (Click SOM and check history; the beanie is colour changeable, 5 hair colours included)

Skin: [TOWA] - NEW YEAR SKIN -MEN- (FREE)

Outfit: subVersion - "What's the News Hunt" outfit (Hint: The office boy nearly cracked a smile when I asked “What's Black and White and Red all over?”)

Boots: MayCreations - western boots STAR black (short version) (new release, not free) 

1 comment:


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!